A little bit of explanation :
By activating the switch these things happen :
- The orbitone ensemble will turn into a string ensemble.
- The routing of the strings and sustains of the lower manual will go through this new string ensemble.
- The output of this string ensemble will go through a build-in small stone phaser.
- The output of this phaser will be mixed with the rest of the organ sounds.
- Stereo output of this string ensemble only is available.
The sustain attack will be made by controlling the sustain bias.
The small stone phaser is the original circuit with the original parts. It has a rate control and a depth switch.